HOME / Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
- All listed prices includes normal postage, it will take about 1-2 working days to reach you upon payment.
- If your package is delivered through normal postage, please approach SingPost for assistance.
- Purchase value below $149 nett – for registered mail, please add $2.55 more.
- Purchase value $150 and above – by registered mail, FOC.
- We strongly recommend to top up $2.55 for Registered Mail delivery. As we are not held liable for goods lost through Normal Mail.
- We use Singpost or Speedpost for all international delivery.
- However, international delivery is based on the weight of your purchase.
- International delivery leadtime and charges can only be confirmed upon the confirmation of your purchase.
- Alternatively, you may opt for UPS, Fedex. DHL, etc.
- Online tracking is available for all deliveries.
- For Overseas Delivery, good(s) sold are non-refundable.
- All good(s) sold are non-refundable, unless due to manufacturing / tailoring defects.
- “NO-FIT” Exchange Policy – should the good(s) be unable to fit due to size or manufacturer’s defects, you may send it back to us for exchange for another size within 7 days.
- Please note that all panties and hoisery items are non-exchangeable for hygiene reasons.
- If no suitable replacements are available, you may exchange for another item of the same value. There will be no refund for fall below exchange amount. You will also need to top up any higher value.
- In the event, the exchange cannot be fulfilled, we will retain your purchased value as eDollar for your next purchase
- Niidu respects our customer's privacy.
- We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. However, under very limited circumstances as described below, we do disclose information to third parties.
- When you place an order we collect information such as your name, email address, mailing and delivery address, phone and credit card numbers that you provide, in order to complete your transaction. We also maintain a record of your purchases online.
- When you register an online account with us, we ask for your name and email address. We may ask for additional optional information, such as your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products and promotions that might be of interest to you.
How does Niidu use my information?
- When you make an online purchase, we use your information to process your order.
- We will also send you emails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
- From time to time, we may also send you customer surveys to help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To improve our web site, we collect non-personal information about how users navigate through the site. This statistical information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
- You will receive promotional e-mails from us only if you have subscribed to our mailing list.